------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOT ALBUM NOW !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 28 July 2012

Teen Top - You're My Girl [Summer Special] Teaser Photo + Jacket/Cover Album + Teaser MV


1st  want to say sorry because can't update my blog for this time =,= i'm really bz although weekend.... ;(
2nd my broadband to slow to upload many photo...i really hope can update more on my blog !!!!!!!!!! 



** TEEN TOP will make comeback with You're My Girl
Here i left their teaser MV title Be My Girl


THIS ALBUM WILL RELEASE 8 AUGUST 2012

HERE SOME PHOTO



Teen Top - You're My Girl Summer Special Cover Album Jacket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who're you?